Wednesday, May 3, 2017

And we're off to the 40 Days for Life Leaders Gala and Symposium!

California here we come! The Bowes' bus is taking off in t-minus 3 minutes for Marina Del Rey, CA!  We're planning to drive the whole way in one full swoop today, and hopefully arrive by midnight tonight at the hotel. 



18 hours of driving, not including stops! Should be interesting with a van full of 12 people and a bunch of little ones. But hey, we should bet on how many times the words "are we there yet?"  or "I need to go potty!" are spoken!  I'm sure there will never be a dull moment! 

So thankful my family is coming though, and for their willingness to make the long trip with everyone in tow! 

And I'm so thrilled to be able to attend the 40 Days for Life West Coast Gala and Symposium, and looking forward to meeting Shawn Carney, Steve Karlen, Cynthia Gaxiola, and so many others who lead this effort! What a blessing and privilege this will be. 

I'll post updates when I can with pictures, and I would appreciate your prayers for safe travels and that God would speak through me and be glorified during my speaking engagement on Friday afternoon!
Thank you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment